From:
"Warnaar, Gerard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:30:34 -0500
Thank you Fiona and Rob for your response. I disagree with you guys. It is
perfectly reasonable to ask an educated international listserve audience to
communicate in English. Has nothing to with socio-economic exclusion but is
just plain practical. And Fiona, wouldn't it be only fair to ask the
submitter to use the translation web site instead of the I presume many
subscribers?

Gerard Warnaar