Sender:
From:
Gayle Rutherford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:00:44 -0700
Diane,
Thanks for responding and getting in touch with me again.  I am just
finishing the writing of the summary of all of the data that I have
collected and I need to get that finished before following up on the
 Do you have any time next Wednesday afternoon or next Friday (April 9 or
11) that I can call?
Gayle