CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:42:01 -0500
For those of you who are not familiar with the following, you may wish to
check it out.

Politics of Health

Politics of Health Knowledge Network: http:// www.politicsofhealth.org

HealthWrights is developing an exciting new website: the 'Politics of
Health Knowledge Network' (see www.politicsofhealth.org ). This
user-friendly information-sharing tool is designed to help concerned
people better understand and actively respond to the most urgent
health-related issues confronting humanity. In addition to solid facts and
well analyzed data, the site will provide examples of healthier, more
equitable, more sustainable alternatives.

The Politics of Health Knowledge Network is just getting started. The
first topic that under development, and is now on the site, is the
'Politics of AIDS.' The second topic, which we are now beginning, is the
'Politics of Tobacco.'

They are requesting help:

To make this Knowlege Network an effective tool for change, we need input
and assistance from from contributors and volunteers from around the world
in a wide range of sectors. To learn about how you can submit content on
specific themes, or help in other ways, go to the new site:
www.politicsofhealth.org

Sam Lanfranco, CANCHID ListHOST/Admin
Distributed Knowledge, York University