CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Marc Hyndman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:14:47 -0400
Dear Sam (Lanfranco),

I continue to subscribe to CANCHID because I enjoy receiving information on
international health matters and events, and I usually find the mailings
quite relevant.  However, notices such as this one aren't, as far as I'm
concerned, and I find them somewhat irritating.  They may concern some
CANCHID subscribers, but surely not the majority.  If we all used this forum
for such purpose, I don't think it would survive very long...Why send such
annoncements through this listserv rather than otherwise, to a better
targetted list of one's business partners?

This is a personnal opinion and if I do stand alone on this issue, please
disregard this complaint.

Cheers.

Marc Hyndman
Senior performance adviser