From:
Joanna Mestre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:56:55 -0400
I would also be curious to know about whether or not environmental factors were
considered.  For example taking into consideration differing levels of toxins being
excreted in the mother's milk as well as other environmental factors i.e. types of
products used in and around the house, personal care products, pesticide use,
general air pollution etc.  I believe these factors also need to considered when
looking for relationships with regards to allergies and asthma.  Nonetheless, I too
think breastfeeding is the way to go, but do have concerns about the potential effects
of several environmental factors.

Joanna Mestre