From:
"Willet, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:26:04 -0500
Register Today

Best Start's Maternal, Newborn and Child Health conference
January 22 & 23, 2003

Best Start is once again hosting our annual conference.  Start your
professional development for 2003 at this key event.  With a stellar line-up
of keynote speakers and workshops you won't want to miss the opportunity to
participate in informative and hands-on workshops led by respected experts
in their fields.

Our conference is held at Toronto Marriott Eaton Centre, Toronto

For more information and to print your copy of the registration form visit
our website at www.beststart.org.  For further information please do not
hesitate to call 416-408-2249 ext. 260.

Barb Willet, Manager
Best Start: Ontario's Maternal, Newborn and Early Child Development Resource
Centre
c/o OPC
180 Dundas Street West, Suite 1900
Toronto ON  M5G 1Z8
tel:  416.408.2249 / 1.800.397.9567 ext 240
fax: 416.408.2122
[log in to unmask]  www.beststart.org

Don't forget to register for our conference "Building Blocks" on January 22
- 23 in Toronto