From:
Lynn Lavallee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 21:52:17 -0500
Since we are on the topic of smoking cessation, does anyone know where
someone can get Nicoderm or any of the 'patches' for free. I know a teenager
who wants to quit and would like to try the patch but she nor her family has
the money to purchase the patch. They do not live in the Toronto area.

I sincerely hope someone can direct me to a free resource.

Lynn Lavallee