From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:10:06 -0500
try the Canadian Labour Congress website. They have an intro section about
workplacer tights

dr

Stephanie Premji <[log in to unmask]>@YorkU.CA> on 02/20/2003
06:12:03 PM

Please respond to Health Promotion on the Internet <[log in to unmask]>

  Sent         Health Promotion on the Internet
  by:          <[log in to unmask]>

  To:          [log in to unmask]

  cc:          (bcc: Dennis Raphael/Atkinson)

  Subject      Creative ideas needed for occupational health
  :            & safety workshop

Hello,
I am organizing a health and safety workshop for immigrant workers in Montreal
along with the Immigrant Workers Center. The purpose of the workshop is to raise
awareness of workplace health and safety issues (that may not be provided by the
employer) as well as to inform workers as to their rights in this area. I was
wondering if any of you had any experience with creative / interactive workshops
(in this area or in others) that might be helpful to us. Also, we are developing
these workshops from focus groups conducted with workers from different sectors
of employment. I am wondering if any of you has experience with or information
about conducting focus groups with the immigrant population. I have been
"lurking" on this list for the past several months and find responses very
useful. Thank you in advance for anything that you might be able to dig up!

St

éphanie Premji Candidate au doctorat en sciences de l'environnement Assistante de recherche Centre d'étude des interactions biologiques entre la santé et l'environnement (CINBIOSE) Université du Québec à Montréal Tél: (514) 987-3000, 4757# Téléc: (514) 987-6183 [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe send one line: unsubscribe click4hp to: [log in to unmask] . To view archives or modify subscription see: http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html