From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:27:30 -0500
I am sending this update to all of you who have expressed an interest in the MA
(Critical Disability Studies) in one way or another. The program is in its final
stages of approval and we hope that it will be up and running for September
2003.

For prospective students: The application package can now be accessed by going
into the York Admission website and downloading the relevant forms. The web
address is http://www.yorku.ca/admissio/graduate/programsofstudy_grad.asp

Please note that admission decisions will only be conveyed to students after
receipt of official approval from OCGS (Ontario Council of Graduate Studies).

For all others:If you know of any students who would be interested in this
program, kindly forward the necessary information to them. Detailed information
about the program can be found at www.atkinson.yorku.ca/SHPM  and then following
the links to the Master's program.

Should you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact
Prof. Marcia Rioux ([log in to unmask]) or myself ([log in to unmask]). We can also be
reached at 416-736-5157.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Dennis Raphael