CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Ian Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:58:27 -0500
David:

Forgive me for this direct approach, but I am trying to check out those
resources that you mentioned, and I'm having some trouble with the website
and am wondering if I am going down the wrong path (or maybe some temporary
trouble?)

with kind regards

Ian Stein
Canadian Red Cross  - Honduras Delegation