From:
Lily Lessard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:05:26 -0500
Bonjour!

Do you know anything about the OLO foundation? This foundation contributes
to the healthy birth of babies (and prenvention of low birth weight) by
providing nutritional supplement as Egg, Milk, Oranges and vitamin
supplements. (OLO means Oeuf, Lait, Orange)

This program is offer to the pregnant women having social and economical
problems by the CLSC's of the province of Québec.
You can find some informations at their website at this adress:
http://www.fondation-olo.qc.ca

or contact them directly to:

Fondation OLO
1801, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest,
bureau 740
Montréal (Québec)  H3H 1J9

Téléphone : (514) 931-1859 poste 233
Sans frais : 1  800  361 - 4661
Télécopieur : (514) 935-0485
Courriel : [log in to unmask]

Unfortunately, the website is incomplete in english but the french section
will give you more information as statitics for the program or somes
interesting things in the section "services aux membres".

I hope that will be helpful for you!

Lily Lessard
Université Laval's student
Québec