From:
Agora Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:45:24 -0500
 Vini -

The Romanow Commission commissioned two papers on this subject:

Discussion Paper No. 22: How Will International Trade Agreements Affect
Canadian Health Care?

Discussion Paper No. 32: The Effects of International Trade Agreements on
Canadian Health Measures: Options for Canada with a View to the Upcoming
Trade Negotiations

You should be able to access both papers through the Commission's web site
at
http://www.healthcarecommission.ca/default.asp?DN=cn=1130,cn=8,cn=2,ou=Stori
es,ou=Suite247,o=HCC

John Butler