From:
King David <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:14:30 -0000
Ghislaine, There was a bit of a discussion on the list last year about
developing a campaign. Even though it's a complex issue and not amenable to
simple campaign messages many supported the idea though not much has
happened. I ran a workshop on the subject at a  public health conference
here in the UK, we had about thirty participants despite it being a
lunchtime session. I am begining to think that the campaign is not going to
be an orthododox posters and leaflet job but developing a network of
'activists' running workshops, writing letters, sending emails etc. Contact
me if you wish to join the network. Whilst developing the idea of a campaign
I spoke to the WHO about developing a link with 'The Solid Facts' - the
publication written by Michael Marmot and RIchard Wilkinson - they are
planning to revise and re issue this September, with supporting materials.

http://www.who.dk/document/E59555.pdf