From:
Joan Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:24:27 -0400
I sent the following informaion directly to Joanne, and then thought others
might like to have it too.

Hi Joanne,

With regard to the message you posted on Click 4HP, here are the relevant
sites from Health Canada that I've bookmarked.

The Corporate Health Model (the needs assessment is Step 3):
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/ahi/workplace/partners/pube/corporatehealth/mode
l.htm

The Small Business Health Model (the needs assessment is Step 3) :

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/ahi/workplace/partners/pube/smallbusiness/sb401.
htm

Part 1 of the workplace survey.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/ahi/workplace/partners/pube/workplace-employee/q