From:
"Poland, Brenda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:37:29 -0500
Bonjour!

This is probably best answered by someone in Quebec.

I have recently heard about Quebec approving a 4-day work week for working
parents with children up to age 7.  This would not be a compressed work week
(e.g. four nine-hour days), but instead, a reduced work week.

Does anybody have more details on this...such as applicable for provincial
employees only, or for employees within the private sector too?  Program
implementation date?  Contact name for more info?

Thanks for your help with this - I'm interested in this considering that I'm
working on a special project concerning family-friendly workplace practices.

Brenda Poland
Health Promoter
Halton Region Health Department
1151 Bronte Road
Oakville, ON
L6M 3L1
Tel (905) 825-6060 x7804
Fax (905) 825-8588

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and intended only for
the person(s) named above. This material may contain confidential or
personal information which may be subject to the provisions of the Municipal
Freedom of Information & Protection of Privacy Act. Any other distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone, fax or e-mail and permanently delete the original
transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a copy.

Thank you