Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 20:14:06 -0500
Dear Larry,

as Ron was with me the last week, I can inform you that in
Australia the response to his proposal has been very good. In fact,
we agreed that I will coordinate activities in the Asia-Pacific
region. We will probably hold a special workshop on the proposal
during the Annual Conference of the Australian Public Health
Association. I try to organize it in my capacity of being co-convenor
of its Special Interest Group "International Health."

If you want to monitor the progress of our activities, please check
my homepage at:

http://www.ens.gu.edu.au/eberhard/welcome.htm

Have a nice day.

Eberhard Wenzel MA PhD