From:
Bonnie Fournier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:51:44 -0700
Dear friend,

Please join me in taking a simple action for peace.

Together with thousands of folks around the world, I'm putting
a light in my window.  If enough of us do the same, we can send
a strong message of continued opposition to war and continued
hope for peace.  It could be a Christmas string or candle, a
light bulb, or a lantern.  It's an easy way to keep the light of
reason and hope burning, to let others know that they are not
alone, and to show the way home to the young men and women who
are on their way to Iraq.

MoveOn's keeping a count of the people who are joining in this
simple act, from places all over the globe.  Please sign up now
at:

   http://www.moveon.org/windowlight/

Thank you.