From:
"Singleton, Michele" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:21:25 -0500
I have had great sucess with other products by going through family
physicians who may have samples or through pharmaceutical reps.  Good luck
to you.
Michele
Michèle S. Singleton
Manager, Mental Health Liaison and Special Projects
Halton Region Health Department
1151 Bronte Road, Oakville
email: [log in to unmask]