From:
Oonagh Maley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:52:56 -0500
The TeenNet Youth Voices Project based at the University of Toronto  is
asking for your assistance in promoting the

"Life on the Streets Article Series" in Young People's Press.

We are interested in readers' personal reactions to the articles written
by street-involved youth about their experiences. We are asking you to
read the article and fill out a short feedback survey at the end of
article.

Please follow the directions below to read the current article in the
series.
Please help us promote the series by sending this message out to 5
people on your e-mail list.

Thanks Very Much!
Youth Voices Project
TeenNet Project, University of Toronto

To Go Directly to the Article.

http://www.ypp.net/fullarticle.asp?ID=151

The Youth Voices Project uses photography to help young people document

the strengths and weaknesses of their community

and take action on issues of importance.

As their action project, a group of street-involved youth

known as PICS (Perspectives of Inner City Street-Involved Youth)

have written opinion pieces, currently being featured on

Young People's Press ( <http://www.ypp.net> www.ypp.net).

For more information contact:

Charlotte Lombardo: [log in to unmask]