From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:20:29 -0400
I would recommend you connect with the Health Promoting Hospitals
Network in Ontario, Canada on this front.  They have just completed an
audit phase and I am sure they would be willing to share the tools and
the results.  As I understand it, their strategy has focused on how
hospitals can take a stronger role internally regarding health
promotion, as a workplace, and then, perhaps, expand this role into
the community as a resource to other organizations.

Two names to pursue are listed in the cc above.  Ted Mavor is the
current chair and Lorraine Rohm, I believe, is the past chair.

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion & Planning Consultant
12 Finlay Street
Scotland, ON
N0E 1R0
p 519.446.3636
f  519.446.3329
e [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]