From:
Bernie Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 12:15:33 +1000
Greetings everyone

I teach in undergraduate and postgraduate health promotion and public
health programs at Deakin University in Melbourne, Australia (host city of
the fantastic 18th World Conference on Health Promotion and Education a
couple of weeks ago - we are still buzzing about having nearly 3000 people
here to discuss, debate and develop health promotion internationally,
including many of you I am sure).

At undergraduate level, we have a three-year Bachelor of Applied Science
(Health Promotion) degree as well as two combined degree programs that span
four years each: B App Sci (Health Promotion) / Bachelor of Nursing, and a
B App Sci (Health Promotion) / Bachelor of Commerce.

Deakin University actively promotes international exchanges to its
students, and we have students come to study with us from many countries.
To develop and refine such exchange programs relevant to my students, I am
compiling information on universities that have undergraduate teaching
programs relevant to health promotion.  So, if you teach in such a program,
were a student in one, or know of a relevant course or institution, could
you let me know about it by return email:  [log in to unmask]

Bernie Marshall
Senior Lecturer, Health Promotion
School of Health and Social Development
Deakin University