Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:13:26 -0500
From:
Joy Woolfrey <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
I'm a recent member of the list, and just wanted to say that I found the
"theologian"/"deal-maker" idea very useful.  What is really useless is the
adversarial situation we sometimes slip into when we care too much,
exaggerating the negative of an alternative position, or person.

anti-poverty law introduced in Quebec, as well as the social economy work
going on there may be the advanced edge in Canada on more structural
health may also explain part of its difficulties with Federal-Provincial
negotiations on "health" care.  I'd love to hear more about these
developments in Québec, from a determinants of health perspective, if
anyone on the list is familiar with them.

Joy Woolfrey,
Halifax, Nova Scotia

J. Woolfrey Consulting,
10 Umlahs Drive,