From:
John Wiggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:46:29 +1000
Dear Monica

Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion
Graduate Diploma in Health Promotion
Master of Medical SCience (health Promotion

Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle

Regards

John Wiggers, PhD

Director
Hunter Centre for Health Advancement,
Hunter Area Health Service
Locked Bag 10, Wallsend NSW 2287

Senior Lecturer
Discipline of Health Behaviour Science
Faculty of Health
University of Newcastle

Telephone: 61 2 49246247
Fax: 61 2 49246 209
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.hcha.org.au

Incoming E-mail may be viewed by my secretary.  If content is of
sensitive nature, please indicate so in subject as 'Private &
Confidential'

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/04/2003 10:36:28 am >>>
Hi

I'm compiling a list of Australian university undergraduate degrees in
health promotion (or with health promotion majors).

If you are aware of any, could you please forward me:
- the degree title
- the name of the university offering it
- the state where it is based.

Thanks in anticipation.

Monica Bensberg.

To unsubscribe send one line: unsubscribe click4hp to: [log in to unmask]
. To view archives or modify subscription see:
http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html

This message is intended for the addressee named
and may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, and are not necessarily the
views of Hunter Health.