From:
Jacq Mckenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:16:54 +1000
Hello all

I am seeking Click 4HP members advice on health promotion activities in
public housing. I have recently commenced a position as a Health Promotion
Officer working with communities from inner city Melbourne public housing
estates. I am particularly interested in best practice health promotion
strategies working with residents of public housing that have and continue
to demonstrate sustainabality.

Any relevant resources/advice from members (both nationally and
internationally) would be very welcomed.

Kind Regards

Jacqui Mckenzie
Health Promotion in Public Housing
North Yarra Community Health