From:
Tim Antric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:01:49 +1200
Kia ora

To make sure Depression Matters, our regular stakeholder newsletter only
goes to those who want it, we've established a mailing list.  To add
yourself to the mailing list please email
[log in to unmask]  The newsletter will be
coming out on a six-monthly basis to keep interested parties up-to-date
with campaign achievements and our plans for the future.

We have also established an email discussion group for people with an
interest in the campaign and/or mental health promotion and/or
depression.  The national depression campaign discussion group can be
found at http://groups.google.com/group/nationaldepressioncampaign
<http://groups.google.com/group/nationaldepressioncampaign> .  To
subscribe to the group please email
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or sign
up with your Google account. To post a message to the group, start a
discussion or post a news item email the group on
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .  Previous
postings are available at
http://groups.google.com/group/nationaldepressioncampaign
<http://groups.google.com/group/nationaldepressioncampaign> .

An order form for the full range of campaign resources and Mental Health
Foundation publications can be found at
http://groups.google.com/group/nationaldepressioncampaign/files
<http://groups.google.com/group/nationaldepressioncampaign/files>  along
with our research updates and the latest discussion documents.

Don't forget the Mental Health Foundation Resource and Information
Centre <http://www.mentalhealth.org.nz>  provides access to a wide range
of books, print and electronic resources around depression and other
mental health issues.

Please forward this email to your networks.

Nga mihi nui

Tim

Tim Antric
Project Manager - National Depression Campaign
Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand

Depression Matters, newsletter of the national depression campaign, out
soon.  Email [log in to unmask] to subscribe.

Check out the depression campaign's email discussion group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nationaldepressioncampaign
<http://groups.google.com/group/nationaldepressioncampaign>
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Ph:   09 966 5724
Mob: 021 790 236
www.mentalhealth.org.nz <http://www.mentalhealth.org.nz/>
www.depression.org.nz <http://www.depression.org.nz/>

Making mental health everybody's business.

We rely on donations to continue our work to improve the mental health
of all people and communities in Aotearoa New Zealand. Please make a
donation by visiting www.mentalhealth.org.nz/donations
<blocked::file:///\\www.mentalhealth.org.nz\donations>