From:
Ana Popovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:19:35 -0700
Hello everybody,

I just went through this article from Reuters news: http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=2501334

If eating tobacco is a way of going around anti-smoking laws in NYC, does eating tobacco have consequences on health? (i.e, stomach cancer or others)? Does anyone knows or heard something?

A possible success of this type of restaurant may reflect the inefficiency of health promotion through public policies when the population is not ready for some changes.

I am a Community Health grad student at Laval University and I would like to hear your reactions.

Sincerely,

Ana Popovic