From:
NVHCC / Youth Aflame Ministries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:14:29 -0400
Try these sites ...

http://www.charityvillage.com/

http://www.trilliumfoundation.org/

Peter

****
North Victoria Healthy Communities Coalition
Youth Aflame Ministries Inc.
4094 Monck Rd., P.O. Box 322
Coboconk, ON   K0M 1K0
(705) 454-8875