Sender:
From:
Tasha Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:37:29 -0700
You may want to consider the distance learning program offered through the
University of Alberta in Edmonton. It is a Masters of Science in Health
Promotion. I am in my last year and LOVE it. I live in the U.S. and only
had to travel once to Canada to do it. I have been able to stay working at
my job nearly full time, yet still go to school (very part time). I joke
that I've been getting my masters from 9:00 p.m. to midnight, in my
pajamas, in front of my computer with my kitty on my lap. Not too far from
the truth! It takes longer to do it this way, but scholarships are in short
supply. They have thusfar been very open to me as an international student.
I can't recommend this option highly enough. To learn more, go to:
http://www.chps.ualberta.ca

Tasha Beauchamp

>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>Hi anyone,
>
>    I am a Romanian graduate in Physical Education and will like to do MSc
>or PhD studies, or at least an internship stage in  health promotion within
>an American, Canadian, Austraalian or other university/institution.
>    One very great problem is that, taking into consideration  my financial
>possibilities I cannot  afford to support myself during   these studies and
>I need a scholarship for the respective period.
>    Is there anybody who can offer me usefull information or suggestion in
>this respect ?
>
>     Many thanks in advance.
>            Sincerely Yours,
>                Adrian Aron
>

> Send one line: unsubscribe click4hp to: [log in to unmask] to unsubscribe
> See: http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html to alter your
>subscription
>
>Send one line: unsubscribe click4hp to: [log in to unmask] to unsubscribe
>See: http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html to alter your
>subscription

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Natasha Beauchamp
Project Coordinator
ORegon Center for Applied Science, Inc. (ORCAS)
1839 Garden Ave.
Eugene, OR  97405

Tel: (541) 342-7227
Toll Free: (888) 349-5472