Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:51:17 -0400
Me too!
I left my position in social service at the end of last September and I am
still unemployed. In fact I didn't even get interviews for many positions
for which I am overqualified. What do you have to do to keep employed and
afloat in this industry?
Mind you I am a great professional volunteer and on everybody's "wonderful"
list.
Still it hurts when you devoted your life to helping people who were
"marginalized" and now are one yourself.
Thanks for listening to my whines.

Workshops, Seminars, Counseling
Great Direction!
Helping YOU to soar to new heights!