From:
Fiona Chin-Yee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:18:20 -0300
Hello,

The following publication is now available (English and French) on our Web
site in PDF format, along with the abstracts (executive summaries) for
each:

You can also access the information by opening our "What's New" Web pages:
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/regions/atlantic/news/index.html
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/les-regions/atlantique/neuf/index.html

Public Policy and Public Participation: Engaging Citizens and Community in
the Development of Public Policy. 2003.
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/regions/atlantic/pdf/pub_policy_partic_e.pdf

Politiques publiques et participation publique : Engagement des citoyens et
des collectivités dans l'élaboration des politiques publiques. 2003.
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/les-regions/atlantique/pdf/pub_policy_partic_f.pdf

Thanks.

Chris Dugal
Informatics Officer/Agente en informatiques
Health Canada/Santé Canada
Population and Public Health Branch/Direction générale de la santé de la
population et de la santé publique
Atlantic Region/Région de l'Atlantique
Tel/Tél. :  (902) 426-6462
Fax/Téléc. :  (902) 426-9689