From:
Shariq Khoja <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:40:17 -0700
Hi Susan
I came across a very nice book recently called 'Team performance in Health
Care: Assessment and Development' by Gloria D. Heinemann and Antonette M.
Zeiss. It might be a relevant and useful piece of work for your study.

Regards

Shariq Khoja

Susan Lilley <[log in to unmask]> said:

> Two key concepts of our work in recent years are capacity building and
> partnerships.  There's been a lot of research done on capacity building,
and
> some great reviews of the literature on what constitutes capacity, how to
> measure it, etc.
>
> What I'm less familiar with is research on partnerships. Are any of you
> aware of comprehensive literature reviews about partnerships and how they
> exert their influence?  The one piece that comes to mind is the work on
> Intersectoral Action Towards Population Health produced by Health Canada.
> It's a good resource but not a review of the literature.
>
> If any of you have done such a literature review, or can recommend a good
> one, I'd really appreciate it.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Susan Lilley
> 7 Canterbury Place
> Dartmouth NS B2Y 4J5
> Tel: (902) 463-1837
> Fax: (902) 469-0833
> http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~LilleyS/Profile.html
>
> To unsubscribe send one line: unsubscribe click4hp to: [log in to unmask] .
To view archives or modify subscription see:
http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html