From:
Jane Gillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:15:39 -0500
Hello,

I am wondering if it would be possible for all CLICK4HP e-mails to be
labelled as such in the subject line.  With all the virus trouble we have
all been experiencing, I find there is not enough information for me to
identify a CLICK4HP message before opening it.  In many cases I am forced to
delete messages unopened because I cannot trust the content.  Many messages
have a heading such as "Tom Jones" which tells me nothing.  If each message
included identifying words, e.g., "CLICK4HP - Tom Jones"  or "listserv
message from Tom Jones", we could have increased confidence in opening it.
Is this technically possible and doable?

Please advise.  Thanks for your time.

Jane Gillman
Senior Health Planner
Hamilton District Health Council