Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 23:49:45 -0400
I tried to send the site to a "friend" as was suggested, but the form didn't
work, just got error messages. Then when I went to email the site
maintainance I couldn't find anywhere where there was a link to that email
either. New sites have some bugs to them, but this was a little frustrating.
I'd like to evaluate the site, and I think that it is a great idea. Please
let me know when it is working Thanks.

Creativity Workshops and English Tutoring
Providing Great Direction!
Helping YOU to soar to new heights!
Susanna Suchak