Sender:
From:
irwin probstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 11:00:51 -0600
I have been facinated by this fence thing. I never realized that there
could be so many interpretations! I always thought of the fence from an
illustration in the book when I read Tom S. a very long time ago.  I
recall it as being vertical with the boards nailed one next to the
other.  There is an annual fence painting in Hannibal or was and Inever
thought untill now to inquire as to what kind of fences or fence that is
used.  The scene is a wonderous one in my mind and lights up my day
whenever I think of it.

Irwin