Sender:
From:
"Sneller, Judy E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:04:31 -0700
Colleagues--
Please consider submitting an abstract to present a paper in the American
Humor Session
at the Rocky Mountain Modern Language Annual Meeting to be held in Missoula,
MT, on
October 9-11, 2003.  Our organizing theme this year is  "Humor in Times of
National Stress,"
which we hope is broad enough and timely enough to encourage papers from a
variety of
perspectives. Papers on Twain would certainly be appropriate and welcome!

A 300-word abstract is due to the session chair by March 1, 2003.  Send by
mail, e-mail, or FAX to address below. You'll be notifed by March 15, if
your paper has been accepted.  For more details, please contact me.

Thanks...Hope to see you in Missoula!

Dr. Judy Sneller, Session Chair
South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
Rapid City, SD  57701