Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2023 13:10:38 +0000
Well, unless I'm misremembering, that's perfectly understandable. Who
can forget Topsy and Little Eva getting lost in the cave? Or Injun Joe
and Simon Legree teaming up to break bad? Or Pap Finn and Augustine St
Clare sitting down to have a drink and discuss fatherhood? Or Silas
Phelps trying to tell Tom Sawyer and Uncle Tom apart? Or Little Eva's
disappointment as she ascends to Heaven after having proclaimed "All
right, then, I'll go to Hell."?

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books