Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:26:07 -0800
As you may have noticed by now, I'm currently revising MARK TWAIN A TO Z for a new edition. A minor new topic that I'm adding to the book is Mark Twain's dedications in his books. That subject is relatively straight forward, but it just occurred to me that it would interesting to add information on books dedicated to Mark Twain by other authors. Unfortunately, the only example I can find at the moment is Albert Bigelow Paine's THE SHIP DWELLERS. I'll welcome any suggestions anyone may have on this subject.

This seems like a fit subject for discussion on the Forum, but I would appreciate your writing directly to me if you don't wish to post a note here. (Incidentally, I receive the Forum postings in the weekly digests, so I won't see any notes posted on the Forum until late Sunday night.)

Kent Rasmussen