From:
Diana Daghofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:21:24 -0500
Hi Dennis,

I'm not sure where you saw the message from John Davies (we seem to have a
few listservs crossing over, here), but I originally passed your note on to
a social marketing listserv I belong to. (Every list needs a little
controversy thrown at it once in a while.)  John Davies is part of that
listserv.  I'm not sure where the heart health listserv came into it.

Diana