From:
Jean-Marc Dupont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:38:51 -0500
Hello Clickers,

Thsi may be a stab in the dark, but I thought I would pust a quick call
out to folks to see if anyone can recommend any "expert" key informants.
If so, please get back to me directly or to Randi Goddard at CPHA
([log in to unmask])  We are lookign fgor folks to help us with audience
analysis (see The Health Communication Unit's [at U of Toronto - Canada.
And if you are curious ... go to:
http://www.thcu.ca/infoandresources/publications/12StepActionSummaryForWebOct9-03.pdf
] 12 steps to conducting health communication campaigns).

Basically, we will be presenting people with segmented audiences (from
the 18 to 24 age range) based on demographics and psychographics and
asking people to help us analyze these / develop a profile for these. We
woudl need people who know this age group and ideally (tho not
necessarily) also know tobacco control and specifically the Second Hand
Smoke / ETS area. I know, I know ... I am being really picky... We
already have some good leads, but thought I would put this call out here.

Thanks in advance everyone and best wishes,

JM Dupont

--

Visit the new AlderWeb
http://www.alderweb.com