From:
Cari Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:49:26 -0400
Hi Melissa,
When I worked at Planned Parenthood Nova Scotia, we received some funding from Victims' Services to make a video about family violence from a youth perspective. The video is called Home Viewing, and it includes a number of scenarios where teens talk about their experiences and their perceptions about family violence. It also comes with a discussion guide. You could probably get a copy from Planned Parenthood Metro Clinic in Halifax, or you can borrow my personal copy if you're interested.
Cari

HORIZONS
community development associates
po box 2404