From:
Cari Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:27:26 -0300
Hello everyone,

The 2007 Day Planner, Celebrating Community in Atlantic Canada, is in the
final design stages and will be going to print in early August (ready for
distribution in September). It would help us very much with estimating
printing numbers if we receive orders in July. We accept orders after this
of course, but would appreciate getting them by July 31st).

The Day Planner is a celebration of the things that make communities strong
- it includes stories, photographs, and information about community
initiatives and events. We are very pleased with the diversity reflected in
the 2007 edition. Entries are from across Atlantic Canada, and cover a range
of population groups and interests (e.g., physical activity, healthy eating,
education, hospice/palliative care, agriculture, health and safety, healthy
work places healthy families, community development, volunteerism,
empowerment, mental health, and sexual/reproductive health).

Inspired and spirited Nova Scotia artist Doretta Groenendyk designed a
special cover for us this year, and award-winning Gaspereau Press is doing
the design and printing.  The 2007 day planners are a convenient 6 x 8.75
inches in size, and coil-bound so they will lay flat when in use (we're
listening!). The main body of the planner has a 'month at a glance' calendar
at the beginning of each month, and it is followed by the days of the week
divided into hourly appointment times.  This year 25% of the proceeds are
being donated to the Learning for Life - Preventing Diabetes Project in
Labrador.

If you'd like to take a peek, please follow this link on our website:
http://www.horizonscda.ca/resources.html You can see the cover art, and a
sample of the layout. You can also download an order form here:
http://www.horizonscda.ca/downloads/OrderForm2007.pdf

The cost of the day planners is $20 plus HST & shipping.  We offer a volume
discount on orders of 10 or more ($17.50 each).  As I've said we'd
appreciate receiving orders by July 31st (so we can accurately estimate the
number we need to print in August) but we will accept orders after this
date.

We are very proud of the Day Planner - we think it's the best yet - and we
hope you will enjoy it!

Best wishes,

Cari Patterson

Cari Patterson, Director

Horizons Community Development Associates Inc.

P.O. Box 2404 Wolfville NS, B4P 2S3

Phone: (902) 582-7940 Fax: (902) 582-1423

E-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] Web:
<http://www.horizonscda.ca> www.horizonscda.ca