From:
"Kalda, Robyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:10:12 -0400

I'm purely curious, so don't take this as aggressive or accusatory at
all: why did you ask?

In a similar situation I honestly don't think it would've occurred to me
to ask anyone before starting to put flyers on seats, and if someone
decided to get their knickers in a twist about it I don't think I
would've thought to ask about distributing them outside either.  The
sidewalk is, as you say, public space.

Anyway -- just curious about your thinking, because I'm involved with
hosting ACMs in my riding and I would like to avoid discouraging
people's participation in whatever form (flyers, questions, etc.),
whether deliberately or accidentally.

Robyn