From:
Nastaran Keshavarz Mohammadi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 06:13:46 -0700
Dear Michle,
Thanks for your information. As we have difficulties in terms of obtaining international credit card, I can not purchase the book on line. Could you please send a copy of the book to me? Or I can ask a frined of mine in oversease to pay on line and then I should find a way to repay him! You see this is the difficulties we in developing countries  are facing for simple actions like buying a book. I have lived  about 5 years in Asutralia, so i can see how different is the situation for health research in developed and developing countries.
Cheers
Nastaran

Dr Nastaran Keshavarz Mohammadi
PhD, Health Promotion
Director, Health Promotion Unit , Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, Iran

Coordinator, EMRO Health Promotion Network

Global secretary for Equity and Diversity(ISECN)http://hpequitydiversity.blogspot.com/

International Union for Health Promotion and Education,Paris, France

skype ID:nastaran.keshavarz