From:
Susan Roelofs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:42:26 -0500
COMMUNITY HEALTH RESEARCH UNIT
UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA

Two exceptional opportunities to work in a dynamic research environment.

Research Assistant for a 2-year knowledge translation project funded by
CIHR.

Research Associate for a 4-year program of health services research funded
by CHSRF.

For detailed descriptions of functions and qualifications visit our website
at:
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~nedwards/chru

Apply by 4 PM EST, March 31st, 2006
Send 3 references and curriculum vitae
Email: [log in to unmask]  Fax: 613-562-5658

We thank all applicants but regret that we can only contact those invited
for an interview.

Susan Roelofs
International Projects Coordinator
School of Nursing, University of Ottawa