From:
Friends of CHN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:30:42 -0800
Dear Friends of CHN,

You learn something new every day. Today I learned how to get a petition
presented to the House of Commons. It's a rather complex procedure so it
will take a couple more days to get all our "ducks in a row." The good
news is that we've found an MP willing to help.

While the House doesn't accept electronic petitions, we're gathering the
25 written signatures required and our "champion" will be able to say
that, in addition, we have more than 3600 electronic signatures to show
support.

So...keep those signatures coming until February 20th – let’s see if we
can hit that 5,000 signature goal.

www.thepetitionsite.com/1/saveCHN

Thank you for your continued support.

--