SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"Thompson, Kenneth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:00:36 -0400
hi all,
we are getting closer to addressing the social determinants of health in the us..
i am only sorry that white folks continue to be seen en masse as middle class- they arent.  and place matters in health of all who live in unhealthy places..
our aversion to thinking about class is simply astounding.

ken thompson
pittsburgh