SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"Richards, Cathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:37:13 -0700
I tend to agree. Evidence based practise usually requires published research and position papers to support it. These tangible things often lag 3-5 years behind progressing knowledge and innovative/effective practise.

Further, what works for 80% of the population is "practise based", but what works for 20% is not -- those 20% still deserve to have professionals helping them find the health care best meant for them.