SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Kathi Avery Kinew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2011 23:30:23 -0600
Exactly Faraz!  I was shocked at that remark too.

And why can't someone believe that SDoH are where we need to pout
thoughtful engery into planninbg anc change - but also agree that
activity and nutrition to fight obesity is a good thing.

When people take action for their own health -that's fundamental change.

Let's get rid of some ego in this joint cause for good health eh?

Kathi Avery Kinew M.S.W. ,Ph.D.
Winnipeg, Manitoba