Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:00:05 -0700
Hi Sara,

I'm a leadership and learning consultant and I would be interested in learning about how I could bid on consulting and facilitation projects that are sponsored and run by OWHN. Is there a list of consultants that I could be put on to? How does it work?

Thank you for your help.

Warm regards,
Kim Cochrane
Principal