From:
Julie Annett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 11:27:23 -0700
The Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO) is proud to announce that the widely successful ROSE (rural ontario sharing education) Program is expanding with the addition of eight health/social service partners!  The FWIO is a non-profit, membership based organization, with over 10 000 members, in 630 Branches across Ontario.

Developed in 1999, The ROSE Program is a province-wide initiative of the FWIO with a long term goal of reducing disease and health problems among rural Ontario families. Since the ROSE Program's inception , FWIO members have educated over 15,000 people about various topics representing the resources and educational materials provided by our dedicated partners.
Some of our partners include; Osteoporosis Society of Canada, St. John Ambulance, Rx&D, Ontario Breast Screening Program, Ontario Cervical Screening Program, National Ovarian Cancer Association, and many more!

If you, or your organization would like to more about the ROSE Program, and this exciting expansion, check or website @ www.fwio.on.ca or contact:

Julie Annett
ROSE Program Manager
519.836.3078